I want to delete an MDT 200 Deployment Point but don’t see an obvious way of doing this. How do I delete an MDT Deployment Point?
In MDT (2008), there isn’t a straightforward obvious way to delete a Deployment Point. Should the need arise this is the process I use that works:
- Load the Deployment Workbench.
- Expand the Deploy item.
- Right-click on the relevant Deployment Point in the right-hand window and from the context menu select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Close the Deployment Workbench.
- Navigate to the drive containing Deployment Point.
- Stop sharing the folder being shared as the Deployment Point then delete it.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to delete it.