I’ve loaded the Deployment Workbench but can’t find anyway of telling which MDT database I’m connected to. How do I find out?
To find out the database the Deployment Workbench is connected to:
- Load the Deployment Workbench (“Start | All Programs | Microsoft Deployment Toolkit | Deployment Workbench“).
- Navigate to “Deployment Workbench | Deployment Shares | <name_of_your_deployment_share> | Advanced Configuration”.
- Click the “Database” item (don’t right-click it).
- The “Deployment Database” screen will shown in the right hand pane
As you can see from the above this screen details:
- SQL Server name
- Port (if applicable)
- Network library
- SQL share (if applicable)
- Database name